Sunday, March 3, 2019

That one surprised event, drop a tear down

The title makes the post look sad but apparently, the tear that I talked was about a happiness tear. I was never expected my girls would do this thing (well, even though they did 2 years ago) but u know, we were like separated now. One of us are working, me in Shah Alam and the other two continue in KUIS. So it was really unexpected event. We planned to potluck meet up and I was expecting we were just chit chatting, laugh, tease each other like we usually do and of course, picturesssss....


After we put and gather all the food, suddenly Aziah and Fatin came up to us (me and Fida) and sang "Happy birthday" to us. Well, Fida was supposed to be part of this planning thing but apparently her birthday is coming up so...... she got prank as well hahahaha


A big thanks to my girls, even though my birthday was like a month ago but your effort to make this surprised......really appreciate that 💓 I guess it was a revenge for the last time surprised that me and Fida did to both of them 😂
Anywaysss..... enjoy the rest of the pictures 😘




















p/s: PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE VLOG. UPDATE SOON!

1 comment: