Tuesday, February 12, 2019

1st SEMESTER BREAK!

Today is my second day after the new semester starts. I spent my whole month of semester break in my hometown in JB. Well, there's basically nothing to update though since my only activities at home was sending and fetch my brother to school, meet up with my friends and visit the baby and also family/siblings bonding.

BUT! there is one event that I kinda annoyed with hahaha my sister gave her siblings surprised of coming to Malaysia from Australia. One morning, my mom asked all of us to take the grocery stuffs that she bought from Tesco and then suddenly, Nazihah just popped out from the backseat of the car and give this annoying face and voice saying that she's back!! Obviously, all of us were like shocked and speechless especially after Hanisah teased her a day before she arrived for not be there with us.

No more talking, lets see the pictures that we took during our bonding and also the rest of my break activities.

Pavlova~
Meet Khaula, my baby cousin


The Thai Street Food Fest
 

 

Congrats Lia~ She was my good friend back in elementary school and didn't meet up for 12 years!

Shellout~




Congrats Kak Reen~ Finally, we meet up after few months 🙊

 








Soft shell crab spaghetti~

For 24 years live in Malaysia, this is my first time eating Kacang Pool.
A date with Diana~



 

Siblings bonding~
 

 

 

 










After more than 10 years, finally I'm back to this place
 

Congrats Tiqa~




Bye bye JB... Hello new semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment