Tuesday, April 14, 2020

CORONA VIRUSSSSSSS

So hey guysss... It has been like what now, around 7 months I left this blog hanging without any updates hahaha

This semester is like hell! Not only with the subjects but also we need to social distance and stay at home for I don't know how many days. We continue our classes like usually through online but trust me... it sucks! I never like online classes since school back then. The tasks that given by the lecturers are wayyyyy too much and at one point I cannot hold it anymore. Eventually, I finished all my assignments and tasks and also tests for the past few weeks. But now I am suffering another phase where lotsssss of works need to be done ASAP T_T

Not only that, I am struggling to keep my mental healthy ahaha especially when you cannot go out with any valid reason. The only place I can go for now is Tesco to buy some groceries, bank (I don't know why but I keep receiving cash at home xD) and my house area. Sometimes I would just drive around my neighborhood to see outside and clear my mind for a while before I continue do my work.

I also video calling with my friends due to our projects that need to submit soon but we also talk about something else. It is good to have your friends around at times like this because sometimes there are things that we cannot or wont share with our family members. We just share it with our friends. Thats what I did during MCO.

Anyways, I hope everyone is safe and stay put where you are! and enjoy yourself at home for time being. For our safety, for our frontliners to get some rest soon!


oh btw! If you are in Malaysia right now, I'm selling chocojar. Available postage and COD area Seri Alam (during MCO) and after MCO maybe the COD will go more places. It is only RM15! (exc postage) If you are interested, can contact me through this number (+6011-15397866) and I will give details and proceed your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment